Digital Project Manager
The Digital Project Manager's primary responsibility is to manage and track website development projects, email campaigns, display initiatives and analytics for FKQ Digital clients. The Project Manager acts as the liaison between the internal FKQ Digital resources and clients. The Project Manager takes a project from initial conception and scoping through to completion, including trafficking and reporting throughout the project lifecycle while maintaining budget and schedule parameters.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as production lead for digital projects including website development, paid media and email marketing.
- Manage the project team resources through creation of detailed and accurate project descriptions, estimates, functional specifications, schedules, timelines and written status reports throughout the digital project lifecycle.
- Documents all aspects of project development using project extranets, meeting notes, change request forms, and other documentation.
- Understands and follows the established project development and change management process and contributes to this process.
- Create and manage project plans and is responsible for seeing through to task execution.
- Provide weekly status reports, project tracking updates and overall assessments to Director of Project Management and team.
- Works with the Director of Project Management to manage resources for the project, including utilization of team resources, forecasting and budget management.
- Keep the project team informed on specific and overall progress.
- Manages scope, including identifying issues and working with the resources and client on resolution plans.
- Provides strategic thinking and recommendations based on clients’ needs and wants.
This position requires a minimum of 4-5 years of project management experience, including:
- Excellent organization, communication, and motivational skills with an attention to detail.
- A self-starter attitude; strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively and ability to interact with people at all levels within the organization.
- Client-facing experience.
- Understanding and direct experience within a project management position.
- Knowledge and experience managing large projects, using project plan management software, and expert level management of budget management and financial reporting.
- Experience directly managing digital projects such as email marketing, website development, display campaigns, etc.
- Agile methodology experience preferred
Reports to: Director of Project Management
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? SHARE THIS WITH A FRIEND