Effectively and efficiently manage Client relationships to exemplify all that FKQ consistently delivers. Including, but not limited to stellar attent-to-detail, turn-key execution, exceptional follow up on all projects, management of internal, integrated processes with goal of over-delivering on Clients’ expectations. A self-motivated, proactive thinker, who can keenly focus on multiple initiatives, while enjoying and truly thriving on the high-energy dynamics inherent in the agency’s environment.
- Day-to-day account management- Manage each account, keeping all projects and communications timely while meeting deadlines.
- Interdepartmental management- Provide all information needed to each department to ensure smooth and accurate process and ensure project schedules are accurate and up to date (i.e. opening jobs and media starts to include all information, schedule internal meetings when needed, keep all team members updated on progress/changes.)
- Presentation skills- Appropriately prepare and involve the necessary agency team members for all Client presentations. Prepare agendas and sets up meetings with Clients.
- Bachelor’s degree (in marketing or advertising preferred).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Email.
- Three years of Account Services experience (in advertising agency environment preferred).
- Knowledge of print, broadcast, email marketing, social media, media planning/strategy and digital projects.
- Must have strong organizational and detail follow-through skills.
- Must have superior written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently within a team environment.
Reports to: Group Director
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? SHARE THIS WITH A FRIEND