Digital Media Manager
The Digital Media Manager is responsible for executing and managing digital campaigns including but not limited to: Paid Search, Programmatic Display, Publisher Direct Display, Paid Social, OTT.
Responsibilities include; planning, budgeting, executing and evaluating interactive marketing campaigns. Must be able to assess client’s current interactive campaigns and provide actionable next steps for improvement.
- Leads the creation of client media objectives and strategies
- Manage a team of strategists providing high level strategy, implementation support. Shared responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage a variety of digital media campaigns (including Paid Search, Display, etc) campaign strategies and tactics for all assigned clients.
- Day to day implementation of Paid Search tactics that include: keyword development, bid management, ad copy testing & budget allocations
- Plan, negotiate and execute Digital Media campaigns based on client objectives
- Host ongoing meetings with current and potential Online Media vendors
- Create, monitor and analyze the reporting of digital media campaigns beyond data points and communicating areas of opportunity, optimizations, insights.
- Communicate directly with clients and build our relationship with them to grow client revenue and identify opportunities
- 3+ years for Senior level in Paid Search/Programmatic Display experience within ad agency
- Currently managing a team of associates/strategist
- In-depth knowledge of SA360, DV360, Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience working with global or high-profile brands
- $1M+ monthly budgets for a single client
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? SHARE THIS WITH A FRIEND